Rare Blue Amber 8x11mm 16 grms Very clear Beads Some With Inclusions Original stringing
- Rare Dominican Blue Amber
- Found mainly in the Dominican Republic, with some production from Indonesia and Mexico.
- This variety comes from the resin of the extinct tree species Hymenaea Protera.
- The blue color is confined exclusively to the surface because it does not result from pigmentation, in which case the color would be reflected in any light.
- The blue is due to a fluorescence phenomenon which refract the blue light.
- Superb quality collection—ancient Dominican Blue Amber beads.
- Certified Dominican real amber products, 100% pure amber.
- Carefully handpicked, completely natural and handcrafted.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee.
Note: We confidently stand behind our products and guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
There are no reviews yet.